Monday, April 30, 2007

Yard Sale

This past Saturday my neighbor had a yard sale and she let me put a full size mattress and box springs, bed rails and headboard plus the comforter. So, most of the day no one even asked about the bed, then what do you know 2 people asked at the same time. Well, the lady that asked about it first told me she wanted it. I think she was mainly acting on instinct, and didn't think about the way she would get the bed home. So, what do I do? Open my big mouth and say that my husband can bring it to her house. I have come to the conclusion, that I am too nice for my own good. I mean, she bought the bed, headboard and rails for $50. And what do I do, throw in free delivery! Well, we are delivering it tomorrow. That was my good deed for the day, I guess. Or should I say Brian's good deed, seeing how he would be the one taking it to her. Oh, well, @least I made 50 bucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.