Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Zoo




Yesterday, we had the best day, ever! My family and I went to the zoo for the 1st time. I had not been to the zoo since I was a little girl, and now taking my son, I could not have been more excited. Baby J loved all the animals, the monkeys loved him, it was like they couldn't figure out what was in the stroller. And as I fed a banana to Jackson, the monkeys watched with great intent. Like they wanted to say "hey, where's ours." And the panda was walking around and eating. He was right down on Jackson's level, so I think he really liked to see the active panda. It is so wonderful to be a mom, and watching your child experience things for the 1st time. It is almost like it is the 1st time for me as well. If the zoo was this much fun, I can't wait until we can go to Walt Disney World. I love my family and I will never forget, Jackson's first trip to the zoo. Amazing!

No comments: