Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stop and smell the Roses...



I am so excited, finally we are landscaping our flowerbeds. Yeah! My sweet husband, or I could say, my sexy lawn boy, broke ground in the back yard. It is going to look so beautiful! We are putting roses in the back and hydrangeas in the front. My two favorites. All the plans are layed out and it is going to look amazing! We are starting from scratch, moving all the holly bushes. Did I mention that I am excited?!!! The flowerbeds have been a goal of mine since we moved in. I want a romantic garden like lawn. I love our home and this will add to it a million times. And working on this together with Brian will make me so happy. I will be posting the progress photos and the before and afters. Until then, don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Personally, I prefer sexy lawn boy!

Good luck... it's hard work, but a lot of fun in the end!