Friday, May 25, 2007

Almost There...


Well, all of the flowerbeds are tilled and we have planted the Japanese Maple, the Hostas, the Otto Lukins, the sky pencil (holly brushes), and some day lillies, and moved the crepe myrtle to the back yard along with one of the original hollies, the other hollies are on the west side of the house. It looks so beautiful and I am so excited. The next step will be to plant the roses and the hydrandeas and azealas. Then it will be done and we will have the YARD OF THE MONTH. I must say how proud of Brian he has been working like a slave in those flowerbeds. He looks so cute working out there with his shirt off and his fireman boots on. How lucky am I??? One thing that I have loved since we planted everything, I put Jackson in the swaddler and we water the flowers together. He likes to yell @ the waterhose, he is soooo cute.

No comments: