Monday, May 14, 2007

Tomorrow's a new day...


Well, summer is here and I want to get into shape. So, 8 months ago I gave birth and today I am just a big as when we can home from the hospital. Everyone said oh, if you breast feed the weight will fall right off, what a lie! I am still nursing and still fat. I have always heard that if you write down your goals then it is more likely that you will accomplish said goals. So I am writing them....I am challenging myself to loose my baby weight! I have so many cute summer clothes that I can't fit into, and that just sucks! I am starting the Fat Smash Diet, so for the next 9 days, all fruits and veggies, water, and nothing white(bread, sugar, rice and so on). Good luck me! I will not be posting my weight, that is a secret that only me, the scale and God know, and that is how it will stay. I am such a sweet-a-holoic, and I really need to get a handle on it, before it is out of control. I want to feel beautiful and self confident again! I am tired of hiding behind Jackson in photos, I will hold him so that he is covering up my big jumbo belly, isn't that so sad. So, here goes...no meat, or sweets starting tomorrow. Bye-Bye big momma belly! P.S. Brian thanks for the support and for always making me feel beautiful, even when I don't look my best. I love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck girl! Sounds like we're in it together