Wednesday, May 9, 2007

He's so awesome!


It is sooooo cool watching Jackson grow and change and learn new things every single day. So today it seems like a million new things happened. He said "mommy" for the 1st time, normally he says "ma-ma" or "uh-ma", but not today, it was mommy! He also has started to notice pictures of himself hanging on the wall, and I will hold him in front of those pictures, and say "where's the baby?" and he will have the biggest smile on his face, or he will talk to it, or point. So I gave him a photo of himself to play with and he loves it. He kisses it and pats it and bites it. He is so awesome. He also had a big fall today as well. He loved to pull up on the coffee table(which makes me nervous) and he usually has pretty good balance. But somehow he lost his footing and fell head first(of course) into the draw pull. It left a small knot and scrape. No blood, just lots of crying. I was freaking out inside, but stayed strong on the outside so he would not be more upset. I know that babies are going to fall, but it is still heartbreaking to see your little angel fall. So good and bad I love to watch him turn into his own little person. I am very blessed and thankful to be able to stay @home with him! I am looking forward to what tomorrow has in store.

No comments: