Sunday, May 27, 2007

I fell off the WAGON...


As you all know, I am dieting, I have been on the Fat Smash Diet for 2 weeks now. I have successful dropped 9 pounds, and 8oz of BMI. I thought that was a really good start, and we are celebrating Memorial Day with Brian's fire department buddies. So, today, I thought I would go get a new outfit to wear to the cookout. I think I tried on everything @Target, and nothing absolutely nothing looked good. So, instead of coming home and going for a walk or eating a carrot, what did I do???? I went to Sonic and ordered a cheeseburger and tots, and a small chocolate milk shake. And to top it all, I also bought some oreos for a snack for home group. Well, home group was cancelled, but the oreos were not cancelled because I ate some of those, too and washed them down with a big glass of milk (2% of course;)). So, I fell off the wagon, but I'm getting back on tomorrow. I tried to redeem myself by doing some Yoga, haha! The whole time the yoga instructor was saying to "relax....push all your tension into the ground," Jackson was crying and screaming to get out of his pack-n-play. And then, our crazy tv turned off all by itself. "SERENITY NOW" So, I did not finish the Yoga either. Whatever! Everyone has an off day, I guess. The good news is that so far I have lost 9 lbs and at least I attempted the Yoga!

No comments: