Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mother's Famous Last Words

If you don't stop, your face will freeze like that. I only have two hands. Let me kiss it, and make it better. Because I said so. Because I am the mommy, that's why. Go ask your father. Wear clean underwear-you could get into an accident. Eat it, it's good for you. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been. I don't care who started it. Get your hair out of your face. Don't think these eyes can't see you. If I didn't love you so much, I wouldn't care what you did. You'll have kids of your own one day. You call that music? Clean your plate, there are starving children. As long as you live in MY house, we'll do it MY way. Wait till your father gets home. If all your friends jumped off a cliff would you want to do it? Don't ever forget that mom loves you. You'll always be my baby.

No comments: