Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Day

Yesterday, we had such a busy day, we went down to Mississippi to see my Granny, Jackson's Great-Grandmother, which he called her "Nanny" in his attempt to say Granny. He played and played and discover all the picture of his family and learned all their names, over and over again. Also his Mimi came to see him and they played tee-ball which for a 1st timer he was surprisingly good at making contact with the ball. After leaving Mississippi we came home quick enough to eat a snack and take showers, then we went to home group where he played with Julie, Gavin, and Dylan. They had a blast. We put his p.j.s on at home group then we went from there to my friends house who just had a baby. And we held Hayli then. We came home. What a day.... and the amazing thing is that Jackson didn't cry the whole day, until I was changing his diaper before putting him to bed and as I was reaching for the diaper, he stood up like he sometimes does. They he began to pee. The crazy thing was that it landed on my jeans, so I made a funny sound, I mean, I wasn't mad at him, it was just an accident, so it startled him, and he stopped then he started again a second later. By this time, he was crying and peeing and I was laughing because he peed on me. I had to reassure him that it was okay, it was an accident, a funny one at that! So that was the only time he cried the whole day. What a good baby we have!

No comments: