Sunday, October 21, 2007

happy anniversary to us








I just wanted to say what a wonderful husband I have an on the 16th we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We started the day by taking Jackson to mothers-day-out, then we decided to have breakfast at cracker barrel(yummy!) After eating until we felt like we were going to pop, we came home and exchanged gifts, I set up a tee time for Brian and a friend of his choice to go play golf and I gave him golf balls. And he took me to a nursery and I picked out a Crepe Myrtle(dark purple) for the front yard and a Ginkgo tree for the back yard. After tromping Thur the mud at the nursery, we went to pick up Jackson from school and on the way home we stopped by the pumpkin patch. Jackson was just having the best time, I think he climbed on every pumpkin in the whole patch.Pointing to each on saying "pumpkin" and he even tried to take a bite of a few of them. We also went on a hayride while we were there, and picked out the pumpkins that we wanted to bring home with us. When we got home we got ready and we went out to eat at Blue Fish (in the cooper-young area), and Jackson stayed with his Nana and Granddad. We had the best time ever!
Happy Anniversary, Brian, you are the love of my life and my soul mate and it is so awesome the live each day with my BEST Friend.....you! And just like the engraving on your wedding ring says, you are "my friend, my love, my hero" Thanks for always giving me the best of you. I am looking forward to the next 100 years of fun, and love and well, you. I love you, happy anniversary!

No comments: