Tuesday, October 2, 2007

singing songs

Today has been a pretty cool day, my son did something amazing. He loves the show on Noggin' Jack's Big Music Show, and we watch episodes from time to time. And I also Tivo it just so that we have it on hand. Well, this morning, Jackson walked up to me and handed me the remote, and said "Jack-Jack!!!!" So, just to make sure I understood what he was saying I asked him, "Do you wanna watch Jack's Big Music Show?" and he answered "Jack-Jack." So I turned on an episode, and he sat in his Bumbo to watch.
Now for everyone who hasn't seen this cute little show, filled with puppets and musical instruments, and all different kinds of music, the opening song is so cute and the opening lines are: Come on everybody give your foot a tap ( and it shows Jack tap is foot to the beat) come on everybody give your hands a clap( and it shows his hands clapping) Well, my genius of a son tapped his foot when Jack did, and then he clapped. The best part was when the puppets say "jack's big music show" because my Jackson knew when to say "Jack" I consider this to be the 1st some that he sung a song. Then as the show went on, they sang a few more songs, and he would pick up on the chorus and sing those too! Look out Justin Timberlake, we have some competition for you. What a day!

No comments: