Thursday, June 28, 2007

the coolest news...ever!


As you can tell from looking @this blog, I love to have pictures of my baby, and I have ALWAYS known that he is the cutest baby ever, but yesterday we got conformation on said statement. A few months ago, I had his 7 month old photos taken by the Studio @Target. And the photographer loved his pictures so much that she asked me if she could enter them into a corporate contest, so I said yes. Well, I don't think I have even thought about it since that day. Well, as we where leaving yesterday to go out to eat, the phone rang, and for some reason I answered it. Normally I would have just let it ring. And it was the photographer that took his photos. And she told me that he WON the contest and that he will be used in Target's photos advertisements, I am not sure how they will use him, whether it be on the mail out fliers, or photos of him hanging in the store, or on coupons, none the less, I think it is the coolest news, ever. So, take your babies to the Target Studio and have their pictures made, and tell the photographer you want you baby to pose like Jackson! I am so excited and pleased. First Target then who know maybe Abercrombie?? ha! I will have more details soon!

No comments: