Wednesday, August 8, 2007

family day....




How cool is it when your husband brings you flowers and tells you that he is not going to work so that you can have a family day???? Well, that is what my wonderful husband did yesterday. He told me to put on something that could get wet, and to get Jackson ready, but he wouldn't tell me where we were going. I was really putting up a fight, because, I didn't want to put on anything that even came close to a bathing suit! But finally I found a bathing suit that was not too bad on me, and put on a pair of shorts and a tank. Jackson wore his cute swimming trunks and we went to the cutest little park in Collierville, it is a water park. For those of you who haven't heard of it, there are several different things like, rainbows and snakes, and buckets that fill with water, or spray water at different pressures and they are also set on a timer. It is so much fun, with all the kids running around everywhere, and the ice cream truck has a permanent parking space! I thought Jackson would be scared of the water spraying him in the face, but he was laughing and crawling toward the different station. I think that he is still young yet, but he still had a great time, and so did I. It was the best day I have had in so long, as a matter a fact, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. Brian, you are the best, thanks for the flowers and the family day, Jackson and I had a blast. ** Go to the Collierville water park everyone. ** And I think we should get a petition up and try to get a cute little park like this one in Bartlett. We know the Mayor,(and we voted for him:) ) do you think he would listen to us????

No comments: