Monday, August 20, 2007

how i love my caR

Last year (while I was pregnant) as I sat on the couch, I saw out of the corner of my eye red flashing lights. So, of course I got up to see what was going on outside. It was the fire department, and my neighbor had closed her car door while it was running, with her 1 year old daughter inside. The fire department had to rescue the baby who had been just sitting there patiently waiting to go "bye-bye". Well, since I witness this, it has become a motherly fear of mine that I will some how lock Jackson in the car. Every time we go anywhere I always drive myself crazy making sure that a locked door won't get shut. So I pull up on the lock to "MAKE SURE" that it didn't some how get pressed down. Well, I was getting ready to go to the bank and to drop off the recycling today, and Jackson was not even in the car yet, but in my freaky habit I made sure the door lock was up. Oh, I might add that the car was running to cool it off before I put Jackson inside. I accidentally pushed the lock down, and the coolest thing in the whole world happened.......THE LOCKED POPPED BACK UP ON ITS OWN :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My super car has a super secret feature that we didn't even know about, if the car is running and the door is open the locked can not be engaged....What a load off!!!!!! Thanks VOLVO!!!! You are Amazing!

No comments: