Thursday, August 16, 2007

the invitations have been sent

I am happy and sad to say that my little sweetheart will be celebrating his 1st birthday, it is bittersweet. It seems like only yesterday we were driving to the hospital. Now he is walking nonstop and the invitations have been sent for the monkey themed birthday party. I made the cute little monkey invitations and I am making the cake, and most of the party favors, and food. I sent out 19 invites, so it just might be standing room only.....:) I even found the cutest monkey outfit for Jackson of course. This is just a preview of all the monkey business to come. C-ya at the party everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeaaaah! That's so exciting. I can't believe it's already Jackson's first birthday!

How are you doing? I haven't seen you guy since I moved back.

Christie said...

We got the invitation in the mail and we'll be there! We are looking forward to it!!