Friday, August 3, 2007

pet names


Not to long ago our friend Mick put a post on his blog about all the nicknames that he has acquired thru the years, and why.Then he also put a place that all his friends could put there nicknames, too. I thought this was soooooo cute that I am stealing it, sorry Mick, but I would like to change things up just a little bit.....
I wanted to put all the cute little pet names that I have for Jackson:
1. pumpkin--because it's cute.
2. pump-pump--short for pumpkin
3. love--that's pretty obvious
4. lovebug
5. honeybunny
6. bug
7. bugsbunny--this one comes with its own song written by yours truly
8. honey
9. angel love
10. moe
11. mo-mo-- I don't really have a reason for this one! Brian hates when I call him mo mo.
12. sweet-sweet
13. angelbug
14. sugarplum
15. little man
16. baby J
17. jumpy jumperton--when he is in his bouncy seat.
18. little stinkpot--when he has a "muddy" diaper.
Okay, so I like pet names,and there are probably more that I can't think of right now. And yes, Jackson does know his real name, he hears it when he is getting in trouble....just kidding! :) So, what are some of the cute little things that you call your kids or spouses??? Or better yet what do that call you??? You better tell or you won't wanna here the name I think of for those who don't comment.. :)

3 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

you know.. I called Gavin "Pumpkin Head" in the waiting room of the docs office the other day and guess what.. ANOTHER PARENT SCOLDED ME FOR SAYING IT..

Unknown said...

Are you serious? That's ridiculous! What did you say to them?

Christie said...

I'd hate to hear what that parent would say to me for calling Julie "Jujubee" or "Juji" for short!