Saturday, August 11, 2007

jackson's 1st date......


It has happened, my son went on his 1st date. Julie and Jackson went to Olive Garden on Thursday. When Julie got here, Jackson was very excited and kept walking up to her car seat and smiling and pointing at her. He wore a cute little outfit with palm trees on it, and she was in a sweet little green and pink shorts outfit. Then when we where getting ready to go, and put Jackson in his car seat, he and Julie were playing footsie. It was the most adorable thing ever. Well, when we got to the restaurant, Julie fell asleep, but not because Jackson was a boring date, because he was being a wildman, he sat in his highchair for a while, but then he wanted me to hold him, so as I was holding him he managed to get this foot on the table, and in my bowl of soup. And flirted with every girl, young and old in the restaurant. One waitress came up to me and told me that she was having the worst day until she kept seeing how Jackson was acting so silly and his cute little smile....and she thanked us for coming in and said that he made her day! That was pretty cool.

No comments: